Friday, April 28, 2006

BLOG X 3 REACHES NEW HEIGHTS


BLOG BLOG BLOG took its act on the road last night to an art show. How sophisticated. Very cosmopolitan. I saw Turkey Creek Jack Johnson and Texas Jack Vermillion. The whole Wyatt Earp Gang.
The most popular by far seem to be the piece called "THE SECRET". It has various Bozarth interpretations. Mostly which Bozarth has a head that looks like a balloon. I think it should be brought to the Memorial Day Campout for further study.

It's to bad no one notice the secret code in the picture The Artist Distracted. It would have lead you to the second floor. Where it would have began a wild adverture to crack the Da Bozarth Code.

I'm cold.

BLOG X 3 IS WATCHING

Adam you had a great show and we are very proud of you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll never tell....ssshh...I know the secret (hint: MY son is so talented)

Anonymous said...

What a HUGE accomplishment - Your very own art show!! Way to go Adam. And where did you get such talent??

(PS - you do know to never tell your Mom any sort of secret - right...)