We saw Santa right away on Friday..I knew it would be a great visit.

There was a heavy "believe" theme this year

I was SO excited to see Santa out walking around I could not resist asking for a picture and giving him my holiday wish list....I asked Santa to bring my boys home safe for Christmas. He said he'd pray for us all to have a wonderful holiday together...can you tell I got teary?

Joe in the big Christmas barn...so many beautiful decorations to be had in here..I love seeing what is new every year.

The Living Nativity is so moving...it is a musical sang and narrated entirely by the Angel Gabrielle.

Cooking School!!!!!!!!!!! I really enjoyed it. Joe thought it would be more hands on. We did learn you want to be first in line...they got the great seats right at the counter. I think I will be doing one of the recipes for Christmas Eve.

We had another wonderful trip to Branson and Silver Dollar City. The weather was amazing..too warm on Saturday, cool on Sunday, and then at the very end it began to lightening and thunder..not much rain until we got on the tram...as it took off the pooling of water on the roof came down on Joe like a bucket thrown on him. And here we thought the water rides were closed :-) We are already making our plans for next year...they are doing a production of ITS A WONDERFUL LIFE. --How perfect for us.
4 comments:
You are such a commercial for Branson/Silver Dollar City-I want to go NOW! glad the weather was good-or at least until the end. It's a Wonderful Life-I will have to be working on JOhn for next year!
That "anonymous" was me-even though I put in my name.....
Wow, such a magical place....especially at Christmas! I sound like a broken record, but would LOVE to go there during the holidays! I love that Santa too!
Would love to be able to go next year also. We have said that a lot but It's a Wonderful Life sounds great.
Post a Comment