Friday, February 15, 2008

ROB, BEATA AND MISS ELLIE

This was my first attempt at a video with my new webcam, I posted it for about 30 minutes then decided it was stupid so I deleted it.

Well I changed my mind and decided to repost it. I figured all the negative comments would help as much as the positive. Problem is I would rather be behind the camera, OH and that voice like fingernails on a blackboard, don't let Jer hear you say that.

I still think it is stupid and will probably delete it tonight, so if you see it today you might be one of the unlucky ones. Sorry.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Rob & Beata. I hope you have a wonderfully romantic 6th anniversary.

Get well quick sweet little Ellie. You are just to sweet to feel so bad. You are in my prayers. I love you.

Kelly said...

That's cute Joe, how did you do it with that little cartoon??

Happy Anniversary Rob and Beata....I hope you both have enough time off to do something fun.

Ellie-I love you sweet girl. You're a tough chic, you'll be better in no time!

Anonymous said...

A Big anniversary wish to Rob and Beata..enjoy your special day and many many more years of happiness.
Ellie-get well fast-I miss snuggling with you. And your Mom and dad need a break from all the illnesses.

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great anniversary Rob and Beata!

Ellie, I hope you feel better fast.

Anonymous said...

You're and ANIMANIAC sweetie.

Anonymous said...

You're and ANIMANIAC sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Rob and Beata. Sure wish you could both get back up here for a visit sometime.

Get well soon Ellie. It's so sad to think of you not feeling well.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great day Rob and Beata, what a great posting Joe. Sarah and I loved it and laughed out loud. Keep it up. Glad to hear Ellie is doing better. I am sure she will be just find with all the prayers and love coming her way. Hang in there Matt and Beth, believe me I remember those days, Sarah did it 4 times the first year now look at her.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Rob and Beata, so sorry I missed your anniversary. I keep forgetting when it is. :) Bet you do too.

Ellie (and family), hope you feel better really soon. Can't wait to meet you in person!

Joe, I can't make your voice get loud enough to hear. I have my sound turned up all the way, but still can't understand you. Oh, I need to unmute it? Oh....

(No, seriously, it's not muted, but can't understand you. Bet it was good....)