Jordan, have a great day today. sorry you have to go to school. Someday you won't. You will just have to work on your birthday instead. You looked very handsome. Oh yes and you too Nathan.
Jordan, have a great day today. sorry you have to go to school. Someday you won't. You will just have to work on your birthday instead. You looked very handsome. Oh yes and you too Nathan.
5 comments:
The birthday boys are quite the twosome......I am glad Nate left the helmet at Matt's. Why does jordan look more grown up than nate? ...or is that a trick question...or is it the girl in the picture???? Happy Birthday today Jordan-and Happy birthday plus 2 days Nate
Happy Birthday to my Godson Nate...I think a helmet might be a good plan for all 21+ year olds. I hope you turned your birthday cash into a bankroll at the casino....just don't forget your Godmother :-)
Happy Birthday today to you too Jordan. I hope you have a good one! Thank you for coming to the party with your date...you were so handsome!!! I hope you had fun and used some sense, or you may be getting one of those helmets like Nate's.
Happy Birthday Nate and Jordan.
Jordan you looked so handsome in your suit! Nate you looked very athletic in your helmet. I hope you both had good birthdays.
happy birthday guys! it was great seeing all of you!
Nate-I'm glad we got to spend your birthday with you. The helmet looks quite good on you.
Jordan-you and your date looked so awesome. I hope you had a great time at the dance. Happy Bday
Post a Comment