I still love this, and remember Marcia called to ask what the heck we were doing.
looking forward to making some new memories in John and Paulette's new home this Christmas Eve....but unless Adam gets home soon I'm not celebrating Christmas. bah-humbug!
14 comments:
Now I'm even more excited about Christmas Eve!
The Ghosts of Christmas Past?
I still love this, and remember Marcia called to ask what the heck we were doing.
looking forward to making some new memories in John and Paulette's new home this Christmas Eve....but unless Adam gets home soon I'm not celebrating Christmas. bah-humbug!
That was ME, not JOE....Sorry
I remember this (so I know it had to be since 2001) but don't remember the year???? does anyone?
yes 2001 Deb
You are in it so I guess you would remember
I was guessing 2001 also since I thought that was baby Noah sitting in Todd's lap.
I was just a child then, only 45 years old!
I was still old.
Christmas Eve I was at the Inn.....
Suzie survived the night (thanks to Jane)
Jer you never really seem to get any older. (although you are always older than me!)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry I missed Christmas eve in your new house Paulette!
I am so good looking!
Do you think I'm pretty?
Post a Comment