Last week I came across several Wii fits at Walmart so I decide to buy 2 and sell them on eBay for a little profit. I was hoping to make a little money towards my purchase of a Wii. Which is a lot harder to find than a Wii fit.
Any who, I posted them and after 5 days no one bought them for the price I was asking. I figured I would keep one and return the other to Walmart. Sunday morning I was at Best buy at 9:45 am thinking it opened at 10. There was already a line waiting outside. So I got into line figuring they were waiting for it to open to buy a Wii. WrongO. They were in line for Wii fits. Soon after the manager came out to remind us that the store opened at 11, WOW now we got some pissed off people. So I figured I would go back home, get my 2 Wii fits and see if anyone in line wanted to buy one. Upon my return I rolled down the window and said "anyone want to make an offer on a Wii fit? I have 2 of them" Heard nothing but stupid comments, everyone just stared. "yes they are new"........... nobody. So I left and headed to Walmart to return one. I was figuring I would get jumped on the way in but no I made it safely to the line for customer service. All of a sudden from behind me I hear an angels voice "Are you returning that?" and I turned around to see one of the prettiest girls you will ever see in Walmart. Huh? um Yes. Is it broke? NO it is still sealed. Can I buy it? Huh um yes. So I told the customer service gal as soon as I return this, this girl wants to buy it. Just then another customer service gal ask this girl if she could help her and she said NO. I am waiting for this guy, I am stalking him. I told her my wife would never believe I had a stalker. Why didn't I whip my cell phone out and take a picture of her stalking me. Oh well maybe next stalker.
14 years ago
8 comments:
I think the most important line in all this is that his stalker is the prettiest girl at WALMART...it was probably Tweet Clark.
Fasinating Joe! lol Pretty stupid people in line at Best Buy, huh????? ;-)
funny, but I think you should have taken a picture to make it more realistic
I bet those idiots at Best Buy are kicking themselves now. You know Best Buy only had like 3 or something. This Wii mania is crazy....of course I can say that since I have a Wii and a Wii fit.
We stalked Gamestop and Best Buy most of last summer to get one of those crazy Wii Fits.
I've been loving the Wii Fit. I wrote in my blog how much fun it was to have Jane and Joe throwing hula hoops at me. And to see Jordan dance in the aerobic section. Omigod.
Lot of work and visits to walmart....I would just go and use Kelly's....
Kelly probably won't be asking Joe back to use hers after he knocked Aiden unconscience when he used theirs last. But I do have Kelly and Todd to thank for their demo of the product...Joe had to run right out and get one himself! Now to use it and get Fit.
STALKERS... Another reason you will never see me in a Wal-Mart as long as I live. But I will hold my funeral service there.
Post a Comment