Saturday, June 20, 2009

A GIFT TO MYSELF FOR FATHERS DAY......A LAUGH

6 comments:

Paulette said...

let me wipe the tears way to type...that was just toooooo funny. (thanks Nate for pushing for High Speed so I can watch this in one day). and to all the Father's out there- Happy Father's Day.....you deserve a day to rest, get waited on, and be spoiled (oh, yeah-that's what you get EVERY day)

The mother of the Comedy Dynasty said...

Ok...I've never seen that little piece of film history, and I must say...didn't our back room look nice?

I also think the film editor should have given credit to the camera man (Cody) for not shaking the camera during his hysteria.

Happy Fathers Day Joe...you may have the weirdest, wackiest, cutest, most fun boys on the earth......They sure make our lives complete. Miss you Adam and Eric. Cody...get back to the kitchen!

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Omigod I laughed so hard Gussie thought something was wrong. Thanks for posting this, Joe.

Jessica said...

What a bunch of weirdos :)

Happy Father's Day Uncle Joe. Consider this your hug!

Deb said...

FUNNY STUFF...

What a nice day...though HOT and HUMID...very ENJOYABLE!

Happy Father's Day to all you Dads out there! ;-)

Kelly said...

That was freakin' hysterical. Adam, you've got some moves honey! I'll never look at Charmin in quite the same way again.