Tuesday, December 08, 2009

MY Birthday Boy and THE Birthday Boys

Joe on his birthday 2008 after telling his boys that Santa was nothing but a blow up doll--Adam moved away after that.... Santa IS real and will be visiting in 17 nights!!!!



The 3 boys with December birthdays, who's mom was told to start buying their dad a birthday gift in March!!! Happy 166th birthday John, Joe and Jay....may you live to be a thousand!

7 comments:

Cindy said...

I always forget to post when I'm posting....so Happy Birthday Blog Blog Blog to Joe!! We had a nice dinner together, with me even offering to do the dishes for him, but then I broke the dishwasher, so he is watching Biggest Loser and repairing the dishwasher...Do I know how to show my man a good time or what?

Joe said...

Had one of my favorite dinners ready for me when I woke up. I also talked to brother Jay and my 3 boys. Also got some new clothes, a video game and a movie from Cindy. Cards from my beautiful god daughter, John and Paulette and Aunt Jill and Uncle Bill. So all in all I had a great birthday. Thankful I have a job, speaking of which I have to get to now.
Now on to Jay's Birthday tomorrow

Jan said...

Sounds like you had a good birthday even though you had to work.

Paulette said...

sounds like a happy but brief celebration.....I am sure repair work with the high-lite!

Kelly said...

What video game did you get?? Drew and Noah would happy to come play it with you! ;)

Love that santa picture. I remember that from last year. You and your boys always make me laugh.
Glad you enjoyed your birthday.

jay said...

Don't let them get you santa, you're the one.

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday to all three boys!
They are almost as cute as they were when they were children.