The Guys...Cody, Seth, Nathan and Patrick....all looking their best
One of the boys suggested an Abby Road picture...they were enjoying it, but I kept thinking I was going to be mowed down by oncoming traffic at any moment....think they would have warned me?
My little camera did so poorly indoors, but I was thankful that the day was so gorgeous and I could get some good pictures of Cody all dressed up....The last time he was in a tux was my cousin Angie's wedding in 1991... he was 6--and just as adorable as today. Funny story: I complimented Cody's boutonniere and he said..."funny they would choose dandelions" I giggled...and told him they were button mums...Guess he doesn't know his flowers...plus someone told him they were dandelions. He still can say things that make me smile!
The guys suggested the stairstep shot...I think it turned out great for 4 guys that all want to clown around more often than not.
The wedding was beautiful and it was a fun day...something we were really needing. I had the most amazing moment in church when Cody came up from the back of church where the ushers stand to hug me and tell me he loved me during the sign of peace. Even as a grown man, my son can melt my 'mommy' heart.
3 comments:
Great for friends to enjoy a fun evening-and you to capture them all in print. Those guys do clean up good!
Cody is so adorably handsome!! And he's an awesome guy on top of that. I enjoyed the pictures.
Enjoyed your post Cindy...right down to the 'mommy-heart'! Have a great day! love you, :)
Post a Comment