Friday, February 16, 2007

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD WEGS

Today would have been Cindy's parents
50th Anniversary.
Like many of the parents in this
family they left us to soon.
We miss you.

8 comments:

Beata said...

Happy anniversary to Aunt Cindy's parents! I am sad that I never got to meet them... That is a great picture. :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you Beata...I really do miss them a lot, but have so many wonderful memories of them, and my childhood. My parents were truly each other best friend. They had so much fun together and loved life so much. I know they are together in heaven having a party and dancing (which they loved to do, but looked ridiculous with his 6'5" frame to her 4'10" one)I will have my party for them in my heart and memories.

Thank you so much honey for remembering them today. I know this was for me more than anything, and I love you for it.

Anonymous said...

I would do anything for you sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Good picture of you all-I am sure your mom and dad are celebrating together. Anniversaries should be celebrated no matter where you are!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Mr. and Mrs. Wegs. I did not know you well but you were always very kind. You are very missed by your family and anyone that knew you. You should find comfort in the fact that you raised an absolutely wonderful daughter. Cindy is a truly loving and caring person. Someone I am honored to call a friend.

Happy 50th Anniversary.

Anonymous said...

That is a great family picture. I know you are right, I'm sure they are celebrating together in heaven Aunt Cindy. I'm very thankful for them....because they gave me you!

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Great pic. Nice memories.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to your parents Cindy! They will always live on in your memories. I think they have the best parties in heaven!