Tuesday, August 07, 2007

MY WIFES MELONS

I sure have been enjoying my wife's melons lately, they are so sweet and juicy. Does any of my brothers like melons, I will share. I have been telling some of the guys at work they should see my wife's melons. They are huge. She bought one plant for 79 cents, we have got 3 so far with 7 more about ready. Pretty good investment.
I bet she is regretting letting me take a picture of her about now.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

you horrible man.....but he is right...the cantalope is amazing. He was picking the corn when I left for work today too, and we've had lots of nice tomatoes too. This was a great year for peppers also.

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice of you to share your wife's melons - takes a big man to do that...I mean generous man.

Anonymous said...

and are you really going to share those melons-they are amazing!!!Maybe next year I will just have you do all my garden!

Kelly said...

You naughty naughty boy. But I have to admit, I'd like to try some of Cindy's melons too. ;)

Anonymous said...

Is it wrong for me to want some of Cindy's melons???

Kelly said...

I tried them last night and they were goooood.

Anonymous said...

Ladies, most guys are OK with you wanting Cindy's Melons...it would be if any of the guys wanted Joe's cucumber that we'd have a problem with...

Anonymous said...

That would be one little pickle, wouldn't it?

Anonymous said...

are those tittsworth melons? I'd like to see Joe's squash.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful fruit you have Cindy.

Anonymous said...

I hope you get those melons annual mammograms