I HOPE YOU GUYS HAD A GREAT DAY. YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN BLESSED SO MUCH. MY WISH FOR YOU IS THAT YOU NEVER FORGET THAT.
INSERT EMBARRASSING PICTURE HERE I am looking for one
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Kelly and Todd We probably don't have an embarrassing picture of you two! HAPPY 11TH ANNIVERSARY, and I wish you many wonderful years ahead to create more wonderful memories together and as a family. We are always so happy to be a part of your lives, and wish to be part of your memories, both past and in the future!
2 comments:
Kelly and Todd
We probably don't have an embarrassing picture of you two! HAPPY 11TH ANNIVERSARY, and I wish you many wonderful years ahead to create more wonderful memories together and as a family. We are always so happy to be a part of your lives, and wish to be part of your memories, both past and in the future!
Hope you can find one. We don't want them to escape the scrutiny the rest of us undergo. Grandma Bozie
Post a Comment