Tuesday, June 03, 2008

HAPPY 80 1/2 BIRTHDAY AUNT BONNIE


Aunt Bonnie's 80th birthday got past me without a post(January 3rd) so I thought I would blog her on her 80 1/2 birthday today. That is a first Aunt Bonnie, no one has ever been blogged on the half birthday. Sorry I missed your birthday. I hope your half birthday is as special and as exciting as your 80th. I think the picture I choose to post actually choose itself. I was stacking photo albums into the closet and there right on top of one was this picture. It was like it was saying "post me, post me". Anyway have a great day, I know we are all thankful we have you in our lives. Love you
and HAPPY 80 1/2 BIRTHDAY

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 80 and a half birthday Aunt Bonnie.

Anonymous said...

All three look SO excited to be in the photo...must have known it would be a Blog entry...Happy Birthday Aunt Bonnie-see you at the reunion

Kelly said...

Happy 80 1/2 Birthday Aunt Bonnie! I hope you are enjoying some of the beautiful weather we are finally getting.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to the sweetest girl I know. I know he meant Happy 30 1/2 Birthday! I hope you have a great week, what with this half birthday AND your wedding Anniversary too. Have fun on your gambling trip, and if you win big don't forget us little people. Hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

have a great day and a half aunt bonnie! I love the picture, you're as tall as dad already in it. Is that dad's famous dog LADY in the background?

Anonymous said...

You could have posted a better picture. That was at 319 Lind. The house is no longer there, the dogs name was Tag.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

I love the picture, and knew the dog was Tag. You and dad were both QTs.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Aunt Bonnie. I loved the picture. You really look like grandma. I agree we are all lucky to have you in our lives. Love ya both.

Anonymous said...

so if the house is no longer there I guess the dog isn't either?

Anonymous said...

Bonnie you and Ed look exactly how Jay and I feel! :-)
Wait did Joe say Tag died? NOBODY told me this.
Happy half birthday Bonnie!

Anonymous said...

Great picture, Aunt Bonnie, even though you both looked like you were forced to sit there and get your picture taken. I noticed Tag right away. Dad always talked about him with affection, he was his favorite dog.