Tuesday, October 17, 2006

BLOG, BLOG, BLOG DISCLAIMER


The information contained in this website is for general information and embarrassment purposes only. The information is provided by "[BLOG,BLOG,BLOG]" and whilst I endeavour to keep the information humorous and satirical in nature , I make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, availability or if it is even funny with respect to the website, the information, products, services, related graphics or person getting picked on contained on the website for any purpose. All names used are fictional, if you found similarities with a character it is strictly coincidently. All pictures used are Public Domain use. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.

In no event will I be liable for any loss or damage of character including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage of character, or any loss or damage of character whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. I am not responsible for lose of wages if you are fired while reading "(BLOG,BLOG,BLOG)"

Through this website you are able to link to other BLOGS which are not under the control of "[BLOG,BLOG,BLOG]". We have no control over the nature, content, availability or lack of humor of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the lack of humor expressed within them.

Every effort is made to keep the website up, running smoothly and making fun of Jer(not her real name) and ALL her siblings. However, "[BLOG,BLOG,BLOG]" takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website not being updated on a regular basis due to technical issues beyond our control as when I have to work a shit load of overtime.

In short, if you can't laugh at yourself, don't read my blog.

If you accept and want to have fun
CLICK HERE

If you decline and don't want to have fun
CLICK HERE

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to be the first one to comment. I wish you would have been this talented in school. oh, maybe you were since now and then you were full of shit. I too am addicted to your blog. I not only enjoy your wisdom which does continue despite the head injury but I only hearing from family that are normally not seen and you know who you are. Keep up the blog - laughter does increase our hemoglobin.

Anonymous said...

Joe, I have no idea what all you just said in your blog but I'm happy you're back!! It was like reading the contract in Willie Wonka....yadda yadda yadda

Anonymous said...

Too early to understand WHAT that was all about.....but I accepted the terms. The things you do to poor Eric. Glad to have you back in the writers seat

Anonymous said...

honey....you kicked butt on this one, but I laughed hardest at kelly's reference to the Willy Wonka Contract!!! And Poor Eric (not his real name, or his real glasses)

Anonymous said...

I had a head injury?

Anonymous said...

I accepted and wanted to have fun only to be sent to a gay nerd porn web site. The young man was a sicko. So I declined and was sent to a "no fun" web site. The choices for my blog addiction have me perplexed.

Jeff

Anonymous said...

Joe-
Glad you're back! I laughed so hard at the links you gave...too funny! Blake said, "Mom what you laughing at" I told him Uncle Joe was cracking me up.

Anonymous said...

Why was Aunt Jer's blog the place for the fun suckers? I personally am enthralled by her blog.

Anonymous said...

Well then Jessi, I am sorry you feel that way. So I guess you declined to accept the disclaimer. So go to Jer's(not her real name)blog and be enthralled. Not sure what that means but sounds painful. Come back when you get bored.

Anonymous said...

Beth
I loved that one of Eric(not his real name), he doesn't much care for my blog so it will not thrill him that I did that. Oh well, I think that was covered in the disclaimer.

Anonymous said...

Jeff
As you may remember the gay nerd porn web site is still $9.95 a month.

Mine is free.

Anonymous said...

Don't think it is lost on me young man that you turned that trike around!!! Welcome back to the blogging world, that seems filled with people that don't get it! Keep pedaling for the 2 that do!

Anonymous said...

MAMA?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dad, I have a hard enough time keeping Kelly around and then you go and do things like that. You know how to kick a boy when he is down... kick me a bit more and I should be around your height! Ha Ha! And I probably should have used your glasses for that picture, but I didn't want to be TOO nerdy. Love you!

Anonymous said...

how did you put ronnie tushaus' legs on your body? SHUP! Glad you torned that tryke around and glad to have you back.

I love you,
in a "pokerstars kinda way"
jay (4.50) Bozarth

Anonymous said...

Back that tricycle up.

Does this mean no more lunches with Cindy??

Anonymous said...

Joe, welcome back. My hemoglobin probably needs increasing. Your blog makes me laugh so hard I get light headed.