We still talk about the great time we had at your wedding and reception. Happy Anniversay to a great couple, our wish is for many more. Have a great day.
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO THE 'NICEST' Couple in this family...Maybe Joe and I should move to Chicago!! Anyway, I remember your wedding to be the most classy affair I have ever attended, with such amazing attention to every detail. We had such a good time at your reception. It was good to share another special wedding with you this past month, where Jim stole the show, if only for a moment. My wishes for many more wonderful years of wedded bliss...it is bliss, isn't it?
Thanks Joe for the lovely post. Can't believe it has been 13 years already. Or, as my wonderful husband says, "We have had 9 wonderful years together...we have been married 13 but 9 have been good...!!"
I still remember that day like it was yesterday. The best part was sharing it with so many wonderful people! Certain things stand out in my mind (Thank you Craig!). It was such a fun day.
We had a surprise 70th birthday party for my mom on Saturday. She was floored, but so happy. Jim asked me on Friday if I was sure it wasn't some kind of a double secret party for him fou our anniversary. He was sure he was going to be standing next to Joe at some point with Joe saying, "You idiot, this party is for you!!!!" Made me laugh
Cindy, you are tooo sweet. Thanks for the nicest couple vote, but I am sure that goes to someone else! Boy, Jim and I would LOVE it if you guys moved to Chicago, but the likelyhood (sp?) of that happening is probably pretty remote!
And Jeff, you provided one of my other most memorable moments of the day (other than Jay's toast and John dancing on his hands of course!). I will always remember, for some unknown reason, my friend Bob going across the dance floor on your shoulders. You both looked like you were having a great time, I am just not sure whay it happened!
9 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO THE 'NICEST' Couple in this family...Maybe Joe and I should move to Chicago!! Anyway, I remember your wedding to be the most classy affair I have ever attended, with such amazing attention to every detail. We had such a good time at your reception. It was good to share another special wedding with you this past month, where Jim stole the show, if only for a moment. My wishes for many more wonderful years of wedded bliss...it is bliss, isn't it?
Happy Anniversary guys. We are so happy for you. Have a great day! Hope to see you guys soon.
Love,
Jeff
Thanks Joe for the lovely post. Can't believe it has been 13 years already. Or, as my wonderful husband says, "We have had 9 wonderful years together...we have been married 13 but 9 have been good...!!"
I still remember that day like it was yesterday. The best part was sharing it with so many wonderful people! Certain things stand out in my mind (Thank you Craig!). It was such a fun day.
We had a surprise 70th birthday party for my mom on Saturday. She was floored, but so happy. Jim asked me on Friday if I was sure it wasn't some kind of a double secret party for him fou our anniversary. He was sure he was going to be standing next to Joe at some point with Joe saying, "You idiot, this party is for you!!!!" Made me laugh
Cindy, you are tooo sweet. Thanks for the nicest couple vote, but I am sure that goes to someone else! Boy, Jim and I would LOVE it if you guys moved to Chicago, but the likelyhood (sp?) of that happening is probably pretty remote!
And Jeff, you provided one of my other most memorable moments of the day (other than Jay's toast and John dancing on his hands of course!). I will always remember, for some unknown reason, my friend Bob going across the dance floor on your shoulders. You both looked like you were having a great time, I am just not sure whay it happened!
Happy Anniversary Jim & Karen
Hope you have a great one, you guys. Say a belated happy birthday to Katie for me, too. Love, Jer
Happy 13th Anniversary-sometimes the number thirteen is lucky! Joe did good by you two with great pictures. Hope you have a winderful day
Oct. 23rd is anniversary day in my mind with so many abosrd. Have a great day and happy belated B-day to Katie
Happy Anniversary. Hope you had a great day.
Happy Anniversary you two!
Post a Comment