I hope you both have a great day.

The picture below I believe is from your wedding day. Sorry for the poor quality probably taken by Jan or Grandma. I still remember dancing up a storm that night. Jay and I both fought over dancing with Barb, the loser(Jay) had to dance with Jane.
Wishing you many more years of happiness and love.
8 comments:
Happy Anniversary Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Al...hope you have a great day and many years of happiness together. Are you coming for the reunion? Hope to see you soon then
Have a great anniversary day!! I hope you have time to do something special.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
I wish i could have been there to dance with my little Joey Bear. I am so glad that you two found each other to love...you have always inspired me! Thanks for always being so good to us all. I wish you much love, happiness and good health for a million more years!!!
Happy Anniversary Uncle Al and Aunt Bonnie. I hope you had a great day enjoying each others company. If you come to the reunion you can stay with my mom and dad. They have lots of room and love to have company. I would let you stay here but you would be much more comfortable there plus closer to the casino.
I hope you have a very happy anniversary Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Al! We hope to see you at the reunion!
Hope you are enjoying your special day. I remember having so much fun at your wedding reception!
I hope you both enjoyed your day! I wish you only the best. Hope to see you soon. Say hello to everybody for us. I remember your reception at the country club but not so much your actual wedding. I was worried about having to dance with Jane.
Have a happy day. I don't remember anything about the wedding. I was probably nursing on mom. That is my excuse for not remembering anyhting about John and Paulettes wedding either.
Post a Comment