Ty at Sarah's graduation picnic.
Me and my boys at the Memorial Day Camp out
The morning after ....... Ouch babe
Aiden at Drew's tri-Jesus-a-thon
Drew had a smile the whole time during his events. The 3 events were walking on water, bible toss and riding a bike from Damascus to Jerusalem.
There was a big drug bust in front of our house last week. 3 police cars, one had McDuuuuuude the laid back drug dog. They got the dog out of the car and had him sniff the guy and his car. But the excitement was short lived ....... no drugs. But they did have to give the dog some snacks. He had the munchies.
A picture with my new camera. Just sitting on a chair on the patio. Nothing special but I love the picture. Can't wait to use it in Colorado.
Last week I bought a new lens for my camera a 70 - 300mm zoom. Cindy said I am compensating for something, I don't know what that could be. Then after I bought the lens I came home with a 32 inch flat panel TV for our bedroom and now I want to buy I big screen TV for the living room. Cindy thinks I am dying.
Remember the camera adds 10 poundsLast Sunday fathers day I got visits from Kelly and Jordan. And then later Adam called. Cindy went out of town for a shower but I had to work early so I went to bed. Cindy gave me a real nice camera bag from Best Buy for my new camera. It has a new filter and battery inside. Well when I opened the bag NO filter or battery. I thought it was a joke and Cindy would say, here they are I got ya. But they were not there. She spent Sunday morning calling Best Buy and finally got it all taking care of. Thanks I love it. All and all it was a nice day. Nothing new since Sunday. Just work. Again looking forward to vacation. I'm too excited to sleep. And do you want to hear something real odd for the first day of summer? I am so very excited about going back to Silver Dollar City in November for the Christmas lights. I just love it down there.
Jay and I are playing Poker Stars as we speak.
6 comments:
My honey doesn't need to compensate for anything(he's got it all)...though I am beginning to worry about his wild spending ways....IF he dare says I have to eat a ham sandwich to save $$$ in Colorado, I am going to deck him for sure. POPPY's...here I come. The new camera is great, and the camera bag story was pretty calm compared to how I behaved about it...But it was a steal at $60.99 for a $113.00 bag/accessory kit, and I was not going to 'let it go'. I FINALLY got Joe something he wanted but couldn't bring himself to buy. Great pictures honey. I loved your blog on the Tri-Jesus, but seriously, I was so proud of what a great job Drew did. Isn't summer the best?
I love all the pictures. Could you email me the pics you took at the Tri Jesus?? I'm sure you have some great ones and I'd love to get them developed. Drew DID have a smile the whole time...I think he enjoys having an audience plus I know he was having fun. He's already talking about next year. That bike ride to Damascus was tough though, he ran into a few camels and the shepherds were pissed.
Joe, if you have the itch to buy some more electronics, I know Todd would love a big screen in OUR living room! Plus our camcorder (that's only about 2 years old) is broke and we need to get it fixed for CO. Ouch babe! We tried to videotape the space shuttle and space station across the sky last night but it didn't work. Did anyone else see that?? It was absolutely amazing!! I was in awe!
Joe, great pictures. You have a really good eye. Most people are too afraid to get close, but that's where the beauty is!
I enjoyed the pictures Joe. Perhaps you could be the photographer at the Gustison Reunion. I hope they have a Euchre tournament and Jay wins. He's trying to figure out a way to supplement our income on Poker Stars....
great pics, great comments and great poker hands. We've got it all!
Really good pictures-the first-your hairy child-posed quite well. Are you thinking of taking over Scott Nozawa's business here? I want to see you take a GOOD pic of the 5 grandsons together...now there is an undertaking!
Post a Comment